Saturday, October 10, 2009

the key to any outfit...





Style has not changed too much over the last year (luckily) but wearing the exact same ensemble I wore in fall 08 just doesn’t appeal to me. A great way to make last year’s clothes, or even your basics, fashion forward for this fall is to add accessories. These are a few of my favorite places to find accessories (and for great prices!).

My personal favorite thing piece has to either be the flowered headband or the yellow pumps, both from WetSeal! But rings, necklaces, and decorative bobby pins all will add that little flair to make you look great this season.

-Meredith Leigh

1 comment:

erika sorocco said...

Inexpensive accessories are quite possibly my favorite things on the planet - almost all of my cocktail rings were purchased at forever 21 for under $6; yet they make such an amazing statement! :)

Post a Comment