Monday, October 26, 2009

beautiful girl



So when I was on my yahoo today, a story came up for "30 Beautiful Hollywood actresses" and I pretty much died in excitement! I have an obsession with Marilyn Monroe. So much, that for our America themed sorority date function, me date and i dressed and Marilyn and JFK!

The sexy but timeless looks of these ladies have inspired my blog today! I love how some of the classic icons always look so put together and so classy! I love this nautical inspired look worn by Ava Gardner.

ALL of these pieces are from forever 21. I LOVE the navy high wasted, bandage skirt and with that blouse tucked in, it will look super chic. I felt that a red belt was too expected and I think the navy and bronze go well together, that way you have a nautical inspired look without actually being nautical.

Who are some of your favorite women of fashion, retro or modern?

-Meredith Leigh

4 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Audrey Hepburn, of course. But I also adore Audrey Tautou, Katherine Heigl, Gwen Stefani, and Nicole Richie. For more trendy looks I follow Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Bilson, Ashley Tisdale, and Lauren Conrad. I love finding inspiration from all different eras! :)

By the way, you look gorgeous as Marilyn! :)

Tights Lover said...

I love that skirt. Great finds!

la petite fashionista said...

so pretty meredith! :) I'm an audrey hepburn devotee!

daisychain said...

Audrey Hepburn gets my vote..


You are gorgeous

Post a Comment